In this article you will find the salary criteria 2021 for the HSM and other immigration procedures. Moreover, the IND invoices higher governmental fees for immigration procedures compared to 2020 . The price increase is based on the index rate published by the Dutch Bureau of Statistics (CBS).
Salary criteria 2021
- Highly skilled migrants 30 years or older: € 4,752 gross per month
- Highly skilled migrants younger than 30 years: € 3,484 gross per month
- Reduced salary criterion: € 2,497 gross per month
- European Blue Card: € 5,567 gross per month
What may be included in the salary criterion?
The IND counts the reimbursements of expenses and fixed allowances (such as a thirteenth month) in the salary criterion.
For this the following conditions apply:
- The reimbursements and allowances have to be stated in the employment contract.
- The reimbursements and allowances are transferred each month to a bank account in name of the highly skilled migrant or holder of the European blue card.
The following pay elements are not included in the criterion:
- Vacation allowance.
- The value of payment made in kind.
- Uncertain, non-regular pay elements (for example overtime allowances, tips and payments from funds).
The IND has also announced the 2021 index regarding the fees they charge for immigration procedures:
- Highly skilled migrants, Intra Corporate Transferees and Blue Card holders: the 2020 fee of € 290 has increased to € 320
- Dependent partners: the 2020 fee of € 174 has increased to € 192
- · Dependent children: the 2020 fee of € 58 has increased to € 64
For a full list of all IND fees, please consult the following web page: https://ind.nl/en/Pages/Costs.aspx
If you have any questions about the salary criteria 2021 for the work related immigration procedures, please do contact us!