Settle Service offers special priced Brexit Services to make sure UK nationals living/ working in the Netherlands remain compliant with rules and regulation. Now that the UK has left the EU, the immigration status and the validity of the driving licence of UK nationals have changed.
What needs to be done?
- make sure you are registered in the Personal Records Database BRP at your town hall and that all registered details (including a possible second EU/EEA/Swiss nationality) are correct.
- apply for a DigiD to be able to communicate with the Dutch government safely and easily.
- enable the IND to send messages to your message box at https://mijn.overheid.nl/ (go to settings and check Immigratie en Naturalisatiedienst (IND) under Landelijke Organisaties).
- open a Dutch bank account if you don’t already have one, you will need this to pay for an online application for a residence document.
- if you’re registered in the Netherlands before January 31st, 2020 you can exchange your UK driving licence for a Dutch one with an administrative procedure.
“Settle Service commands a mature quality management system fulfilling or exceeding all EURA GQS requirements. The developments of the last two years and their reflection in surveys, KPIs and their assessment in the management reviews show a continuous fudher development of this quality and customer/client driven organisation. This is notably reflected in the very committed and passionate contributions of the interviewees.“