- How do we become Recognised Sponsor of the IND?
- The benefits
- The conditions
- The application
In order to be become a recognised sponsor, your company must be a reliable partner for the IND. It means that your organisation needs to meet certain conditions.
After your organisation has been recognised, it will be listed in the Public Register for Recognised Sponsors. Your company will then benefit the advantages that come with it:
– The IND handles your applications faster: a decision is usually taken on a completely submitted application within 2 weeks.
– Fewer pieces of evidence: you need to send fewer pieces of evidence with the application. Your own attestation that the employee meets the conditions is usually sufficient.
Your organisation has to meet the following general conditions:
1) Your organisation is listed in the Commercial Register in the Netherlands. Only (rare) exception is if the Commercial Registers Act 2007 does not require this;
2) The continuity and solvency of the organisation is sufficiently guaranteed;
3) Your organisation may not be bankrupt. Nor may there be a suspension of payment;
4) Your organisation, the directors and other natural persons/legal entities involved in your organisation are reliable. This is in any event not the case when:
– your organisation or the natural persons/legal entities involved in your organisation have become bankrupt in the 3 years prior to the application for recognition;
– your organisation has received a tax negligence penalty in the 4 years prior to the application for recognition;
– your organisation has received 3 or more penalties under the Aliens Act, Foreign Nationals (Employment) Act or Minimum Wage and Minimum Holiday Allowance Act in the 3 years prior to the application for recognition.
– The recognition of your organisation has been revoked in the 5 years prior to this application.
5) Your organisation meets the Code of Conduct that applies to that organisation.
For recognition as sponsor for researchers within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/801, additional conditions apply.
If your company is not yet a sponsor recognised by the Dutch immigration services (IND), we can apply for this sponsorship on your behalf. If all documents are there and the IND you will receive a decision within 4 weeks. However, f your application is incomplete, or if the IND requires more data in order to make a decision, the period may be extended by 6 months.
We will inform you of the required documents and proactively advise you about the content of the documents. Let us unburden you!
“I have an wonderful experience with Settle Service overall and specially Diana has supported and guided me excellent at every step of the process. Really appreciate it.“