- I need a suitable school in the Netherlands for my children
- International school in the Netherlands
- Local school in the Netherlands
- Schooling Assistance
When you are in need of a suitable school in the Netherlands, we can be of great asssistance. When moving with children, schooling and/or daycare will be an essential component of your relocation. The happiness of family is a very important factor when it comes to the success of an international relocation!
There are several significant factors that must be taken into account when deciding whether to send children to a local or an international school. We advise you to consider the following:
1) Your location and proximity to various different types of schools;
2) Your children’s scholastic and language aptitude;
3) How much you want your family to become a part of the local Dutch community;
4) Whether, and where, your children want to study after completing high school;
5) How long you plan to live in the Netherlands.
If your move to the Netherlands is one in a series of international assignments, we recommend you place your children in an international school. Or, if you are confident you can find schools of your nationality (e.g. German, French or Japanese) in the other countries you plan to move to as well as here in the Netherlands, continuity may best be achieved by sending your kids to a foreign school here.
If you move to the Netherlands for an indefinite period, it might be good to consider a local school. Your children will have to learn Dutch anyway, and Dutch schools offer quality education, safety and local friends who generally stay around.
We will be happy to offer you our Schooling Service where we organise and (if agreed upon) accompany you to the most suitable schooling options, and assist in enrollment at the school/day-care facility of your choice.
Our goal is to make moves, so you don’t have to.
“Generally very great experience overall. The information share is very on time. Emails were replied with clear information and instructions.“