Work Permit

When hiring a non-EU as a company the assignee is most likely required to hold (or request) a work permit. This work permit is part of the highly skilled migrant or ICT permit schema, though, in some situations, a separate work permit is mandatory.

Work Permit Service

By assessing the situation, we advise on which immigration route can be best followed. We inform the employer and the employee about the required documents and prepare and submit the immigration documents. We coordinate any necessary appointments with the immigration authorities.

“Overall experience was great, very helpful and professional staff.“

— By Oleg

Proposed changes in the 30% ruling

The 30% ruling is a tax ruling for people who move to the Netherlands from abroad. The ruling compensates for so-called extra-territorial costs, so extra costs because your employee moved to another country. Every few years, under pressure of the […]

Read on

Home finding in the Netherlands

You might have read our earlier article on home finding in the Netherlands. The tense situation will continue and may even get worse. Sorry, I can’t make it any better. But there are ways to increase your employees chances of […]

Read on

Update: Ukrainian employees in the Netherlands

The invasion of Ukraine by Russia has brought a true disaster. People dying, families torn apart, many people have lost all they owned. A true tragedy in the world, obviously in the first place for the Ukrainian people. Many of […]

Read on
  • EURA 2008-2016
  • Worldwide ERC
  • ARPN
  • EURA