Citizens with a non EU nationality need to undergo an immigration procedure if they wish to stay and or work in the Netherlands. Settle Service can provide peace of mind by ensuring all documents are in order and you meet the ever evolving immigration requirements of the Netherlands. We help you through the maze of rules and regulations and make sure your relocation is as stress free as possible.
How it all starts…
Settle Service analyses the specific situation and advices the feasibility and the best procedure(s) to follow. This first step is free of costs. Once the path to be taken is decided, the client receives a personalized account on MySettleService, where you will find a comprehensive overview of the destination city and instructions about getting settled in the Netherlands.
Dependent upon the actual situation, several immigration services are available.
Our immigration services
- https://www.settleservice.com/services-and-approach/immigration-services/work-permit/Application sponsorship: If the company is not yet a sponsor recognized by the Dutch immigration services, we can apply for this sponsorship on your behalf. We will inform you on the required documents and we will pro-actively advice you about the content of the documents;
- Highly skilled migrant procedure: Settle Service will inform you/the assignee about the documents needed and will prepare and submit the immigration documents. We will coordinate possibly needed appointments at GGD (tb test) and immigration authorities;
- Work permit (new hire-intercompany transfer): Settle Service will inform you/the assignee about the documents needed and will start up, prepare and submit the application procedure;
- Renewals: Settle Service has actual overview on the expiring permits of your employees. We can perform all immigration renewal applications on your behalf. We will collect all documents needed and submit the application;
- Notifications: After you have informed us about any possible changes, Settle Service will notify the immigration authorities of all relevant changes with concerns to your international employees;
- Verification against community law (married partners) Application residence permit for non EU spouses (married) of EU residents of the Netherlands, including an accompied visit to Dutch immigration services.
- Verification against community law (unmarried partners) Application residence permit for non EU partners (unmarried) of EU residents of the Netherlands, including an accompied visit to Dutch immigration services.
- Application long-term residence permit: Settle Service will inform you/the assignee about the documents needed and will start up, prepare and submit the application procedure.
Follow up at authorities is always included in all our immigration services. Your contact person at Settle Service makes sure that you are continuously informed throughout the immigration process.
“The process was very smooth and hazzle free. Thanks for your prompt responses when ever i contacted settle service. Only issue was with availability of the slots in Dec Month.“