Open Vacancy: Relocation Coordinator
As a relocation coordinator, you take care of the planning of all services in the package. Like a spider in the web, you operate between the HR of the client, the employee who comes to the Netherlands and all parties involved in the international relocation. This position is very suitable for people who speak and write English well, who can empathize with other people and who also have a good commercial sense. Are you also good at multitasking, working with people and want to learn new things every day? Contact us soon!
What do we offer you?
- A very nice job in a super fun, ambitious and independently working team;
- You will work in an organization where a personal and business approach go hand in hand;
- An excellent salary, depending on your (appropriate) work experience, and a pension provision;
- A nice workplace in the centre of Haarlem;
- Partial working from home is possible after the familiarization period.
- 32- to 40-hour workweek.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer-oriented colleague who preferably has experience with/knowledge of global mobility processes;
- You are punctual, honest, structured, proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team;
- You master the Dutch & English language in word and writing and of course, you are handy with computer systems;
- You have at least an University education or at least an university work and thinking level.
Interested? Judith van Kampen would like to get in touch with you!
Internet screening is an integral part of our application procedure.
Find your Role
We are regularly looking for new colleagues. Open applications are always welcome. Check here which vacancies are currently open!