Open Vacancy: Immigration Officer
The Settle Service immigration team is always busy processing immigration and 30% ruling applications; 1000 to 1500 annually. Both type of applications requires a very accurate work method and approach.
Purpose of the position
The immigration officer is responsible for advising on and correctly applying for temporary residence permits, work and residence permits, business visas and 30% regulations.
Here is a selection of the work that you perform as an immigration officer:
- Giving advice on – to follow – immigration procedures to customers or internal employees;
- Bringing all kinds of applications to a good result, such as business visa, residence permit, work permit, 30% ruling, IND notifications, etc.;
- Making contact with the IND, Expat Centers, GGD, UWV and other government institutions where necessary;
- Engaging consultants for guidance of employees to the IND and/or other government institutions;
- Continuously inform the parties involved about the progress of the process. Including signalling when desired timelines (e.g. intended start date of activities) are endangered;
- Maintaining and updating substantive knowledge and systems.
What do we offer you?
- A very nice job in a super fun, ambitious and independently working team;
- You will work in an organization where a personal and business approach go hand in hand;
- An excellent salary, depending on your (appropriate) work experience, and a pension provision;
- A nice workplace in the centre of Haarlem;
- Partial working from home is possible after the familiarization period.
- 32- to 40-hour workweek.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer-oriented colleague who preferably has experience with/knowledge of immigration procedures or the 30% ruling;
- You are punctual, honest, structured, proactive and able to work independently;
- You master the Dutch & English language in word and writing and of course, you are handy with computer systems;
- You have at least an university education or at least an university work and thinking level.
Interested? Annelies Ruizendaal would like to get in touch with you!
Internet screening is an integral part of our application procedure.
Find your Role
We are regularly looking for new colleagues. Open applications are always welcome. Check here which vacancies are currently open!